At Netmax Broadband, we value your privacy. Regardless of whether you are our customer, a visitor to one of our various Netmax Broadband websites, or someone we deal with in our ordinary course of business, protecting your privacy is important to us and is a responsibility that we take very seriously. By using our Sites or our Services, or otherwise providing information to us, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. You also agree to the terms for accessing and correcting data as described in this Policy. Your use of our Sites or Services, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service (which are incorporated by reference into this Policy). Depending upon your interactions with Netmax Broadband, other terms may also be applicable to you.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
We may hold information relating to you that you have provided to us (such as on an application or registration form) or that we may have obtained from another source (such as our suppliers or from marketing organizations and credit agencies). This information might be collected from you when you sign up for our Services, create an online account with us, make a purchase, request information, submit a trouble ticket, participate in a contest, or survey, or otherwise contact us. The type of information that we collect may include your name, company name, email address (business or personal), mailing/billing address (business or residential), telephone numbers, information on how you use our products and services (such as the type, date, time, location) and any other information that you choose to provide.
HOW DO WE OBTAIN INFORMATION PLACED ON YOUR COMPUTER?
We may store some information on your computer about your use of our website. This information may be collected through cookies, web beacons, log files and other technologies: your domain name, your browser type and operating system, web pages you view, links you click, your IP address, the length of time you visit our Sites or use our Services, your activities on our Sites or Services (including your movement through our Sites), and the referring URL or the webpage that led you to our Sites. For more information on our tracking process, please refer to the section “Cookies” and “Acceptable use”. Information We Collect About You from Third Parties. We also may collect information about you, such as name, contact, or demographic information from third party sources, such as research service providers. Where permitted by applicable law, we may combine this data with information that we already maintain about you. We will use this information as described in this Policy.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
The information that we collect from you is held in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in India. It may be used by us for a number of reasons connected with our business operations. We use the information for following purposes:
- To provide you with products and/or services requested, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, and to fulfill your orders.
- To respond to your enquiries and to provide the information you requested, to register trouble tickets, and for providing customer service.
- To carry-out market & product analysis, customer care related activities and all other general administrative and business purposes.
- For marketing and promotional purposes, for example, where permitted by applicable law, we may use your information, such as your email address, phone number, or mailing address to contact you with newsletters, special offers and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you including voice, data, and internet communications products and services, as well as to track the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
- As per the laws, to assist us in advertising our products and services in various mediums, without limitation, sending promotional emails, advertising our services on third party sites and social media platforms, direct mail, and by telemarketing.
- To better understand how users access and use our website and services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to administer, monitor, and improve our Sites and Services, for our internal purposes, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To protect our customers, employees, or property – for instance, to investigate fraud, harassment or other types of unlawful activities involving Netmax Broadband or other carriers that we do business with, and to enforce this Policy, as well as our Terms of Service.